Open Enrollment 2020
- OE is from October 1st through October 30th, 2020.
- Changes submitted during OE will be effective January 1st, 2021.
- There are no major changes to any of our benefit plans this year.
- If you have no changes to your Medical, Dental, Vision plan, no action is required.
- To re-enroll in FSA, you must submit a new form each year.
Open Enrollment Video Presentation (22 minutes)
If you feel ill and suspect you may have COVID-19, please seek medical attention. Our Live Health Online (LHO) program provides a virtual doctor’s visit and is available 24 hours a day to members enrolled in our medical plans. Information and instructions for registration are found on our Information and Presentations page.
Welcome to the GGUSD Insurance Department website. The information presented here is designed to inform, educate, and serve the needs of GGUSD health plan members.
Since we believe that direct communication is usually best, we encourage you to first contact the numbers on your ID cards for assistance.
Your GGUSD Benefits Specialists always welcome your calls; please bring any concerns to our attention.
We are currently working in the office. Should you find it necessary to come in, please arrange an appointment ahead of time. Masks and physical distancing are required.
GGUSD Insurance Department