Information and Presentations
Click here to view the COVID-19 Test Site flyer.
- Benefits Comparison Chart
- Benefits Guide
- Live Health Online Flyer
- Live Health Online Registration
(Be sure to refer to your Summary Plan Description as plan limitations and exclusions do apply.)
- If you feel ill and suspect you may have COVID-19, please seek medical attention. Our Live Health Online (LHO) program provides a virtual doctor’s visit, is available 24 hours a day and is available at no charge through December 2020 for medical services to members enrolled in any of our medical plans.
PPO / EPO
- PPO Network Provider Finder Instructions
- EPO Network Provider Finder Instructions
- Flu shots administered at the pharmacy are now covered on the pharmacy plan; simply present your medical card.
- 2020 Anthem HMO Select Network Provider Finder Instructions
- Anthem Web Registration
- Anthem Mobile App.
- Anthem HMO Services when Traveling
- Anthem HMO Guest Membership
- Anthem HMO Flu Shot Flyer
- IGOE FSA Benefits Card Info.
- IGOE FSA Med Care Overview
- IGOE FSA Dep Care Overview
- COVID19 FSA Dep Care Info.
- FSA Dep Care Reimbursement Eligibility Expense List
Retiree Benefits Information
- Benefits for Retiring Certificated Employees
- Benefits for Retiring Classified Employees
- HICAP Medicare Counselors
- Medicare Coordination of Benefits
- Important Medicare Part D Notice