43rd Annual First Impressions Student Art Exhibit
Kindergarten/High School Collaboration Art Exhibit Enter Gallery
The Visual and Performing Arts Framework for California Public Schools begins ... "Education in the arts is essential for all students". Garden Grove Unified School District is committed to the belief that arts education is for all students. Children in TK through 12 participate in a comprehensive curriculum designed to develop an awareness and appreciation of the arts.
The VAPA Curriculum includes courses in vocal music, instrumental music, visual arts, dance and theatre arts/drama.
Our Visual and Performing Arts staff consists of:
- 26 Elementary Vocal Music Teachers
- 17 Intermediate & High School Vocal Music Teachers
- 25 Elementary through High School Instrumental Music Teachers
- 10 Intermediate School Visual Art Teachers
- 25 High School Visual Art Teachers
- 16 Intermediate & High School Theatre Arts/Drama Teachers
- 3 High School Dance Teachers
Visual and Performing Arts
Teacher on Special Assignment
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/vapaggusd
An art education, more than any other kind, develops self-discipline, broadens one's perspective, and helps the student to understand his or her world. It is the kind of education that can enrich a lifetime.Kenneth M. Hanlon