District Advisory Committee (DAC)
GATE DISTRICT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
In order to build strong community connections that support the GATE program, GATE parents are invited to participate in the GATE District Advisory Committee (GATE DAC) to assist in program planning and assessment.
This committee works to ensure that the home-school connection remains strong and makes suggestions for parent education needs.
- The presentation will be in English with interpretation available in Spanish, Vietnamese, and Korean.
- Childcare will be available for children ages 2 through 10.
JANUARY 28, 2020 6:00-7:00 PM
District Office – Annex Building
10331 Stanford Ave, Garden Grove CA 92840
GGUSD GATE PARENT EDUCATION NIGHT FEATURING SHARON DUNCAN - NIGHT #2
Please join us as we welcome back our guest speaker Sharon Duncan of Gifted Identity℠ for the first GATE parent meeting of the 2019-2020 school year. Parents will learn even more ways to meet the unique social, emotional, and intellectual needs of gifted students.
More info coming soon!
If you have questions, please contact the GATE department directly at 714-663-6488 or email GATE@ggusd.us.
For more information about Sharon Duncan, please visit her website at http://www.giftedidentity.com/
2017-2018 Meeting Documentation
- 18_01_30_DAC GATE Meeting_English
- 18_01_30_DAC GATE Meeting_Korean
- 18_01_30_DAC GATE Meeting_Spanish
- 18_01_30_DAC GATE Meeting-Vietnamese
- 17_10_24_DAC GATE Meeting English
- 17_10_24_DAC GATE Meeting Korean
- 17_10_24 GATE Meeting Spanish
- 17_10_24_DAC GATE Meeting Vietnamese
- 17_10_24_DAC Meeting Agenda
- Content Imperatives for Parents English
- Content Imperatives for Parents Korean
- Content Imperatives for Parents Spanish
- Content Imperatives for ParentsVietnamese
- DAC Parents Questions to Support Reading English
- DAC Parents Questions to Support Reading Korean
- DAC Parents Questions to Support Reading Spanish
- DAC Parents Questions to Support Reading Vietnamese