District Advisory Committee (DAC)
GATE DISTRICT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
In order to build strong community connections that support the GATE program, GATE parents are invited to participate in the GATE District Advisory Committee (GATE DAC) to assist in program planning and assessment.
This committee works to ensure that the home-school connection remains strong and makes suggestions for parent education needs.
GGUSD GATE PARENT EDUCATION NIGHT FEATURING SHARON DUNCAN
Please join us as we welcome back our guest speaker Sharon Duncan of Gifted Identity℠ for the first GATE parent meeting of the 2020-2021 school year. Parents will learn even more ways to meet the unique social, emotional, and intellectual needs of gifted students.
More info coming soon!
If you have questions, please contact the GATE department directly at 714-663-6488 or email GATE@ggusd.us.
For more information about Sharon Duncan, please visit her website at http://www.giftedidentity.com/
- Content Imperatives for Parents English
- Content Imperatives for Parents Korean
- Content Imperatives for Parents Spanish
- Content Imperatives for ParentsVietnamese
- DAC Parents Questions to Support Reading English
- DAC Parents Questions to Support Reading Korean
- DAC Parents Questions to Support Reading Spanish
- DAC Parents Questions to Support Reading Vietnamese