Welcome to Facilities
The Facilities Department is responsible for the planning, design, construction and completion of both the Measure A and Measure P Bond program including the addition of air conditioning to classrooms that previously had none. Other items coordinated within the department are State School Facilities Program funding applications, site modification requests, collection of developer fees, and construction contracts.
Facilities, M&O, and Information Technology coordinate the scope and schedule of work to be completed at school sites by consultants, contractors, and maintenance staff. This close collaboration provides effective and efficient school construction and causes the least amount of disruption to instruction.
11700 Knott Avenue
Garden Grove CA 92841
Our current summer hours are: 6:30 am to 3:00 pm. You may reach our office during these hours.
- La Quinta Lighting Project Final EIR
- Sports Facilities Lighting at Los Amigos High School
- La Quinta Sports Facilities Lighting Notice of Preparation
- La Quinta Lighting Project Environmental Impact Report
- Sports Facilities Lighting at Bolsa Grande High School
- Sports Facilities Lighting at Garden Grove High School
- Sports Facilities Lighting at Pacifica High School
- Sports Facilities Lighting at Rancho Alamitos High School
- Sports Facilities Lightling at Santiago High School
- Photo album
- Summer 2020 Update
- Staff Directory