Enroll in GGUSD

Do you want to transfer your student(s) to GGUSD? Parents who live in another school district but wish to send their children to GGUSD school(s), are encouraged to follow our inter-district transfer process.

Click here for the inter-district transfer application request.

Do you live within GGUD boundaries and want to enroll your child in school?

Click here for our pre-enrollment process for students new to Garden Grove Unified School District.

Are you already a GGUSD parent but you want to transfer your child from one GGUSD school to another? 

Click here to learn about the intra-district transfer process.

For help with transfer, contact our Student Services Department at (714) 663-6391.