Grab and Go Meal Program for the 2020-2021 School Year
GGUSD’s Grab and Go curbside meal service is now offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the following schools:
- Gilbert Elementary School, 9551 Orangewood Avenue, Garden Grove
- Murdy Elementary School, 14851 Donegal Drive, Garden Grove
- Peters K-3 Elementary School, 13162 Newhope Street, Garden Grove
- Russell Elementary Language Academy, 600 S. Jackson, Santa Ana
- Sunnyside Elementary School, 9972 Russell Avenue, Garden Grove
- Stanford Elementary School, 12721 Magnolia Street, Garden Grove
- Alamitos Intermediate School, 12381 Dale Street, Garden Grove
- Fitz Intermediate School, 4600 West McFadden Avenue, Santa Ana
- Irvine Intermediate School, 10552 Hazard Avenue, Garden Grove
- Ralston Intermediate School, 10851 Lampson Avenue, Garden Grove
- Bolsa Grande High School, 9401 Westminster Avenue, Garden Grove
- Garden Grove High School, 11271 Stanford Avenue, Garden Grove
- La Quinta High School, 10372 McFadden Avenue, Westminster
- Los Amigos High School, 16566 Newhope Avenue, Fountain Valley
- Pacifica High School, 6851 Lampson Avenue, Garden Grove
- Rancho Alamitos High School, 11351 Dale Street, Garden Grove
- Santiago High School, 12342 Trask Avenue, Garden Grove
Grab and Go meal bags include breakfast, lunch, and super snack meals.
Monday bags include Monday/Tuesday meals. Wednesday bags include Wednesday/Thursday meals. Friday bags include Friday/Saturday/Sunday meals.
Curbside service is available for all GGUSD students currently participating in our distance learning programs. Student ID is required for meal pick up.
Students attending schools that are currently open for in-person hybrid instruction will continue to receive their Grab and Go Meals at school.